Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paper Plate Peguin



What You'll Need:

2 Paper plates (the normal cheap kind)

black marker

orange or yellow (or both)  markers

tape or glue








From one paper plate you will cut the center out for the head

The two sides will be the wings

Top (or bottom) will be the beak

Bottom (or top) will be the feet



You will get better at cutting out the parts as you make them after 15 of them I felt like a  pro. I noticed that you could be lazy and keep them feet square or do a little extra cutting to make them triangular and look good. I taped every thing so you didn't see the tape. Using clear packing tape, the wings are taped at the top covered by the head, taped on the back, and finally the feet taped on the back also.


Pretty simple, pretty quick - I even had some 4 year old kids that I had them do the coloring and I taped it together for them.  Any questions or comments let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment